The CZIP X project is ready to launch for many platforms, both desktop and mobile, so we need your help to test the application in many environments.
We created a Google+ community:
It’s a private community and you must request access. The main language is italian but we will accept messages in English.
What do you need?
- A Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 machine to test the Windows desktop version.
- A Windows 10 PC or a Windows 10 Mobile smartphone to test the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) versin.
- A PC with any Linux distribution to test the Linux version. You will need to install the MONO framework.
- An Apple Mac with minimum OSX/macOS 10.11 to test the macOS desktop version. You will need to install MONO.
- Any Android smartphone Android running minimum Android 5.0.1 (Lollipop) to test the Android version.
What should you test?
- Check if the application successfully complete the requested task.
- Take note of every graphical or logical bug you find in this application.
- Check if application’s UI is bigger than your screen or not (please, report your screen resolution, too).
- Take note of every error message you get and tell when and why that appeared and what you were doing at that time.
For more info: write to firstname.lastname@example.org